Tuesday, December 21, 2004

2 Days Left

Until I am off work and I don't have to go back until the 3rd of January. The automotive industry can be a drag on the soul at times, but the summer shutdown and Christmas break is a nice benefit. Look for posts to be infrequent over the next week or so as I spend time with the family. Time's were rather tight this year, the wife and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, but we did manage to get the girls quite a bit. There are so many things I want to give soulfish wife but it can wait for a year when we have a little more dough. Our usual money to spend on each other at Christmas has gone to pay the insurance deductible for Liam's pending arrival and that will be gift enough for both of us. When I hear people wax nostalgic about their college days I only grin since the wife and I still live on a college type budget.

No comments: