Saturday, January 15, 2005

Baby Watch Guessing Game

As everybody knows by now, the wife and I are expecting our third kid soon – the due date is Feb 6th – and lots of folks are now asking about his arrival. I get the standard “is the baby born yet” comments every morning now at the office, which I find weird because if he was born I wouldn’t be hanging out at the office. So in order to have some fun, I thought I’d see who can come the closest to guessing Liam’s actual arrival date. I’m guessing January 30th. Either comment here or shoot me an email at wallybangs@hotmail.com and after Liam comes I can inform the world of your baby prognosticating powers and I might even send you a mix CD if you like.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

February 3rd - you may as well call your boss for the time off - I guarantee it.
elliott