Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Angry Face Central

You know...sometimes you've just got to vent and nobody does it better than Carnonymous at Angry Face Central. His stories about working at a car dealership alone make visiting his site a blast, but his take on celebrities that need to be brought down a notch or two are even better. Found this site through Citricritic so be sure to stop by there and say thanks.

If you've noticed some of my pictures disappearing, it's because their geocities home has exceeded its bandwidth. They should return shortly.

1 comment:

Carnonymous said...

I was checking out my Technorati profile and found this site linking to me. Yet another website giving me my much deserved recognition.

I often wonder if this is how Einstein felt, being surrounded by mere mortals who possibly couldn't begin to comprehend his brilliance.

In all seriousness, it is a little gratifying to have your website up for a little less than two months and to have several websites find you and write about how they enjoy your stuff.

Thanks for the recognition.

-Carnonymous The Brilliant