Monday, June 06, 2005

New Oasis Album Is A Smash, after all

First, if you haven't read my post, Watermarks, Paranoia, & Greed, please do so.

Okay, after reading that post you can understand why I had to smash the promotional Oasis CDR that Epic sent me. I don't want the recording industry sending their goons after me. Here are the as promised pictures:

believethistruth

I may not have totally destroyed it, but there were plenty little aluminum shavings I had to sweep off the driveway. Now Epic and Oasis can rest assured that this critic won't be distributing their precious music to the world for free. Who would want it anyways?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HULK SMASH! PUNY LIMEY CD NO MATCH FOR HULK! SEND HULK CD! HULK WILL SMASH GOOD!

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you had to listen to it at all, Oasis was pumping out bland drivel in the 90's, why would you want to relive it again today? You should mail it back to the company with a little note saying "Here's my review".