Friday, October 27, 2006

November Project (Free Wally Songs)

Free to my loyal Soulfish Stew readers: 15 original Wally Bangs songs over the course of 25 days starting November 6th. All you have to do is send me your email address and you'll receive musical demos done the night before by yours truly. None of that overblown studio stuff from me. I did something similar to this last December and it went over real well. Only a handful of people begged me to stop sending them tunes. I like to include bonus material (usually not performed by me) so you never know what sort of treat you'll get. You can contact me by going to the profile page, find my email address, and then send the request. I hope to be annoying your ears come November. Now, back to your regularly scheduled blog.

No comments: