Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rex In '08!


I really thought Rex L. Camino was gonna' pull it out. I had imagined the newspaper headlines this morning: blogger wins governorship and senatorial bid or perhaps Camino shoots ultimate political smack, but alas it wasn't to be. Perhaps the voting public realized that jobs like governor and senator would be beneath someone of Rex's talents. There's only one position deserving of Rex's greatness - as future President Hillary's First Man. I'm sure Rex's present missus won't miss him for 4-8 years and I bet the former President William Jefferson would like to be completely free. Heck, that Britney girl will be single again really soon. So Rex in '08!

1 comment:

Rex L. Camino said...

Egad! This post started off well, but then my future took an unexpected turn that will no doubt haunt my dreams.

I will need interns to complete my mission.