Monday, April 09, 2007

More Old School Nashville Rock Flavor

It's been forever since I posted something and there's been a good reason. I've been too busy reading all of the Nashville Intelligence Report issues posted at Nashville 80's Rock to have time to write much here. Allen Sullivant is making my pathetic little pic posts from the Metro look completely bush league and I couldn't be more glad about it. There are also copious mp3 amounts of great Nash Vegas rock from the day and a link to his Youtube goodies too. So check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who are you?????? I was fiddling around just now with Google, and here you are! I'm married to a former Blind Farmer/Hank boy, and I worked at the Broad Street McDonald's. So who are you?
:) Laurie

Wally Bangs said...

I dunno, I'm just me. I worked at McDonalds ages ago, before going on to fame and fortune with The Dislocated, Michael Landon's Ghost, Pipebomb, and then Dragula. Bangs is a nom de plume, but pretty much everybody from then knew me as Wally.