Thursday, January 20, 2005

Blogshares and Pinball Fanatics Unite

I noticed this guy has bought up almost all of the blogshares of Soulfish Stew available to the public. I'm glad he has confidence in this little old blog. I wondered if it was somebody I knew so I checked out his blog and did find out we share in interest in pinball. I picked up this link to the Internet Pinball Database from his site. The Buggles sang, "Video Killed The Radio Star", and I guess I can sing "Video Games Killed The Pinball Wizard". I miss the days when there were more pinball machines in a gameroom than video games. My favorite from back in the days when I was a junior high kid was one called The Silver Shack in a strip mall in Murfreesboro, TN. It was a long narrow space with probably thirty pinball machines lined up along the walls. The best was hanging out with no money and watching adults play and them every now and then giving me a free game.

No comments: