Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Just Priceless

This is what makes writing reviews so rewarding. Here's a comment on my recent Oasis review from over at Blogcritics:

Comments: I suggest you don\'t let the guy who wrote the review about DBTT ever write a single review ever again. He is a loser who wouldn\'t know good music if it jumped up and started dancing before his eyes. The new Oasis album is quality, better than any album by Keane, Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand or any other joke band out now. Oasis were and still are the best band that has been for the past 10 years. I think it will be a very long time before we see a band that almost as good as Oasis.

LIVE FOREVER


Funny, since I never once mentioned Keane, Coldplay, Franz Ferdinand or joke bands in the review. The poster just assumed I liked those bands which is really a stupid assumption. And just because the new Oasis is better than those groups still won't make it good.

No comments: