Monday, October 24, 2005

To All The Blog Spammers

To all of the blog spammers who have been hitting my site with their stupid comment posts like "I love your blog. Visit here for premium dog food" etc... I hope you realize you are wasting your time since my blog is worth nothing. Nada, zero, zilch. Which is true because I don't have blogads here and I have don't have that many links from Technorati registered blogs. I'm all about keeping it free, folks. I'm going to institute some things to keep the blog spammers out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the ad-free blogs. I'm so sick of going to blogs and seeing ads up and down the sides of the page, and most of the time now at the top and bottom. It gets a little sick after a while.

Hmm for some reason it says my blog is worth $3,951.78 but I'm like you and have zero ads. odd.

Wally Bangs said...

Maybe it's based on links to your blog or traffic. I don't get much of either.