Wednesday, September 28, 2005

College Football Predictions Week Five

I had a great week picking winners in week 4. I went 7-3. The spread wasn't so kind as I went 4-6. My grand totals are now at: winners 21-19 spread 16-24

Here are my wacky predictions for this week. As always this is merely an exhibition of my inability to pick football games so please no wagering.

MICHIGAN STATE by 5 over Michigan
winner Michigan State
spread Michigan State

Navy by 6 over DUKE
winner Navy
spread Navy

Florida by 3 1/2 over ALABAMA
winner Alabama
spread Alabama

usc by 16 over ARIZONA STATE
winner USC
spread USC

PURDUE by 2 1/2 over Notre Dame
winner Purdue
spread Purdue

utep by 3 over MEMPHIS
winner Memphis
spread Memphis

COLORADO STATE by 4 over Air Force
winner Colorado State
spread Air Force

Virginia by 3 1/2 over MARYLAND
winner Virginia
spread Virginia

Clemson by 6 1/2 over WAKE FOREST
winner Clemson
spread Clemson

Texas by 14 1/2 over MISSOURI
winner Texas
spread Missouri

No comments: