Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Forgotten TV Podcast

Time to wax rhapsodic about a podcast as I like to do on occasion. As some of you know I spend 3 hours a day driving to work so I listen to lots of podcasts and I definitely know a good one when I hear it. Forgotten TV is right in my Generation X television zone as it concentrates on 70's and 80's TV. Chris Cooling does a great job whether he's talking about CBS's Marvel Comics related shows or if he's discussing Lucan or Kolchak: The Night Stalker. He plays lots of clips and bumpers from the television shows of the era which I love to hear. He's extremely knowledgeable without being pedantic and best of all is he keeps his podcasts focused on the best parts of the shows he covers. He does get critical sometimes, but it's never snarky like most podcasters tend to be. So check it out at Forgotten.TV or look it up on Apple.


No comments: