Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday Tunes (radio version)

How about some tunes about radio? One of my fondest memories is listening to WLAC in the mid-70's when it was still a top 40 music station. As usual you need to be viewing the web version of the blog to see the embedded YouTube videos. There are many songs about the radio, some bands have multiple ones so if there's one you wish I had posted why not leave a comment. "The only time I turn it down is when I'm sleeping it off."

The Fortune Band - Airwaves

Autograph - Turn Up The Radio or is it an ad for Papermate?

Ramones - Do You Remember Rock and Roll Radio

The Long Ryders - WDIA 
RIP Tom Stevens

L.L. Cool J - I Can't Live Without My Radio

The Selecter - On My Radio

The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
with the radio on!

The Sports - Who Listens to the Radio

The Velvet Underground - Rock and Roll
her life was saved by rock and roll
















No comments: