Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday Tunes

It's Tuesday Tunes time. It's a random sampling of what I've been digging lately including a repeat video from my review of The Beths just because Sidney Gish's "Sin Triangle" video is so boss!! Hans Pucket were originally going to play Nashville, but had troubles with their visas, so they had to wait until just this week to arrive to play SXSW. The Lemon Twigs have a new record coming out soon. Collider are a neat band from Denmark who play a kind of proggy shoegaze. Snooper and Tayls are both Nashville groups who are also playing SXSW this year. I've never been a huge Stones fan, but I've lately really been digging their 1967-1968 period. 

Hans Pucket - You Must Chill

The Lemon Twigs - In My Head

Collider - Glockster

And now a word from our sponsor:

Snooper - Xerox

Tayls - Have You Ever

Sidney Gish - Sin Triangle

The Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash


















No comments: