Wednesday, January 01, 2020

2020 Vision For The Future

Happy New Year! 2020 is here for 366 days so let's make the best of it. One day I'm sure we'll look back and laugh. No resolutions from me. I'm going to keep blogging here when I can with random posts plus the Friday Film Flashbacks and Sunday Showcase reviews continuing regulary until the end of this new year. Then I'll see if I want to do anything new. My friend DD Blank may be posting something once a month which would be a treat. There's also the possibility of posting some videos of my original songs here. I've got more than a hundred tunes to choose from, but I don't know if its something people would want to see here. There's a little bit of vagueness about the future which is perhaps wrong for a year such as 2020. It feels like there should be a clear vision instead. I'm five decades into my life and I'm excited about the Twenties of this century. I hope everybody out there is too.

No comments: