Wednesday, February 15, 2023

February 15, 1985 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

February 15, 1985. This is one of those days that I know exactly what I did. I met my cousin Freddy and we went to see Vision Quest at the Martin. He had invited a couple of girls he knew so we all watched the movie, which was great, and afterwards we drove around Murfreesboro in my 1969 Plymouth Fury II. I don't remember the girls's names and I never saw them again. This was the first rated R movie I saw in the theatre, and now that I think about that, it hits me.....the reason why Freddy and the girls came was because they were 16 years old which made me the adult guardian. 

Plymouth Fury II



Vision Quest trailer


No comments: