Wednesday, February 08, 2023

February 8th, 1985 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

February 8, 1985. The Warriors were on the road at White County on this night which worked out good for me. The boys stayed undefeated on the eve of our snow delayed Homecoming game which will be against Manchester on the 9th. Sparta was a little too far for me to go see them play so I was to take in a sneak preview of The Breakfast Club. I would later see The Breakfast Club again in April and this would get mixed up in my memories for decades. I wrote about this on my April 17, 2020 Film Flashback. I think it's one of the best film flashbacks. 


Chicks cannot hold their smoke....

February 9, 1985 Daily News Journal report on RHS basketball

No comments: