Monday, March 14, 2005

3Hive

The weekend came and went fast. I spent Saturday morning listening to stuff over at 3Hive where you can find lots of different music and all of it legitimate so you don't have to worry about the RIAA patrol grabbing you. We went and bought Liam his first bouncy chair which he seems to like, though his Paddington Bear mobile over his changing table is his favorite toy. I got word that I've been accepted at Popmatters.com as a book reviewer so that will be an interesting adventure. I bought a 9 volt battery and finally hooked the Big Muff pedal up again to my Marshall practice amp. I haven't cranked it up that loud in years and it was cathartic and crazed. It will be my new workout regime - turn up the volume and run around the bedroom like a maniac. I need a wireless set up like Angus Young and then I could terrorize the whole house. Remember I said I was going to have a Konks review up soon. Well bmarkey at Big Green House has already reviewed the album, which hits the street April 12th, and his review is A grade material. Some music mag out there should take notice and send this guy some freelance jobs. He's one of the best rock critics on the blog circuit.

No comments: