Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Chicken Little's or are you getting Chicken?

More news of the impending apocalypse. It appears we are running out of everything. I guess we'll know if the scientists are right soon enough about the impending apocalypse but in my defense: I drive a $650 1988 Chevy Corsica that only needs gas every three weeks since it only takes me about ten minutes to drive to work. I haven't bought a new pair of shoes in over a year because the one's I own haven't yet worn out. I also go through my home turning off lights that are left on. I'm trying for gosh sakes! Of course, I also had a teacher (5th grade to be precise) that swore that the world was running out of drinkable water so fast that by the time I grew up I would have to drink urine that had all of the waste processed out (is that even possible....wait I don't wanna know). This hasn't come to pass.

No comments: