Friday, March 27, 2020

Weekend Tunes

I don't know if everybody is working these days and I doubt there's much going on this weekend, but we can still remember those days when things were normal and know in our hearts that things will be that way again. So here's a spate of weekend songs starting with the Friday anthem to beat all Friday anthems; Loverboy's "Working For The Weekend" with a goofy 2 and a half minutes or so of dialogue and an explanation of the Get Lucky album cover.

you want to be in the show c'mon baby let's go


ok alright here it comes...do something constructive with your time


we got our Metallica t-shirts we got a little tiny baby mustache


it's going to be a rock and roll weekend


don't forget the Nuge...dudes


if you don't run you rust


think I'll pack it in and buy a pick-up


I done took all I could take






No comments: