Monday, April 17, 2023

April 17, 1985 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

April 17, 1985. I'm sure some of my Riverdale high classmates went to the Foreigner show at M.T.S.U. on this date. I was still just relying on an allowance from my parents so I didn't have the money for a concert. That was about to change though as I would soon join the world of work. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went to that concert. Their performance of I Want to Know What Love Is blew me away.

Wally Bangs said...

I've heard that from lots of people. I believe they brought a local choir in to sing on it that night. I assume they did that at every stop on that tour. It would have probably still bored me. I run hot (blooded) and cold (as ice) on Foreigner.