Tuesday, April 25, 2023

April 25, 1985 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

April 25, 1985. I don't think I knew about local Nashville band Raging Fire yet. I would get exposed to their incredible music early in the summer of 1985 after the Vanderbilt student run radio station, WRVU 91.1 FM, extended their range. I wish I had heard of them as I would have definitely gone to see them play at M.T.S.U.'s Keathley University Center as long as I wasn't scheduled to work at McDonald's on this night. I would get to see them many times though and they always delivered. 


Raging Fire - A Family Thing

Raging Fire - 4 Tears (Church Street)


No comments: