Monday, April 24, 2023

April 24, 1985 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

April 24, 1985. I helped deejay a Riverdale student council sponsored dance my senior year. I got paid $50 for it which was a cool surprise since I didn't expect to get paid. I did a great job with lots of records from my collection (when the collection was under a hundred records) and even got all of the drama kids to do "The Time Warp" from The Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack. I wasn't on the student council, but friends of mine were. This photo features KC, Priscilla, JR, Clyde, Ralston, Bruno, and Chris. This photo probably is from the dance I worked on since I believe JR was the deejay to start the night as I took over about midway through since I was working a shift at McDonald's that same day. I might have gotten in the photo



No comments: