Thursday, January 19, 2023

January 19, 1985 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

January 19, 1985. Snow was headed to Middle Tennessee on this day along with record breaking cold, but it would still be so hot at Municipal Auditorium on this night that you'd need to call the "Firehouse" as Kiss came to Nashville for their Animalized Tour. Krokus would be the opening act. I didn't get to this concert, but I heard it was a good one even though there wasn't much of a crowd due to the snow. I had bought Animalized on the day of its release.


Kiss from Entertainment Tonight featuring some Nashville shots

Gene Simmons

Kiss - Heaven's On Fire

No comments: