Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Tuesday Tunes

Lurching through the cosmos at speeds that defy gravity comes another edition of Tuesday Tunes expertly curated by that heel: yours truly. So, swing your arms like you just don't care and give everyone a sugar smack...an expertly aimed brick from Ignatz to Krazy Kat's bean. 

Saxon - Ride Like the Wind for when 
you are feeling all Christopher Crossed up.

Hal David and Burt Bacharach plus 2 harmonizing 
Carpenters equals a smash hit house you can't knock down.
I have loved Karen Carpenter since I was a small child.

The Kane Gang meets melodica and we all 
feel it's the closest thing to heaving? I tease, 
I love when the hooter gets pulled out on this one.

Teenage Wrist remind me of the 
90's and I can dig that sunshine.

I'm going to keep giving this kid chances and then
 I think...gosh he's 32 years old. His mom's in this one.

It's like Buzz Osbourne watching the same instructional
video that Les Claypool must have seen back in the day.

You went out for a soda and brought home
this dude who wants to throw down with Beck.

My soul still burns for Green on Red

and bonus conundrums for all:


Encore from my Finster post on the 5th

No comments: