Wednesday, October 12, 2022

October 12, 1984 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

October 12, 1984. The Riverdale High School marching band was earning more honors at competitions.


On October 11th a mock election was held by the Riverdale History Department with Reagan winning the Presidential race. Since I was taking World History I got to participate in the election which was fun. I was still too young to vote in the real thing that year.



October 12th was a Friday which meant high school football with both the Warriors and Patriots winning as they continued on the path toward the final game of the year, the Battle of Murfreesboro, being the determining game for district champion. Here's the October 13th DNJ wrap-up. 




No comments: