Friday, October 28, 2022

October 28, 1984 (Revisiting the Past)

I'm going back through what comprised my senior year of high school and first semester of college in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Come along for the ride. New posts every day or so mixed in with other things.

October 28, 1984. Just a few items for this one. Jackson Heights Shopping Plaza was getting a facelift after being open for 25 years. I had spent lots of time at Jackson Heights over the years. I will get around to one day creating a post just about it like I did with the first Mall in Murfreesboro




The Riverdale football team wasn't the only sport going on at this time of year with outstanding athletes. My best friend from the 2nd grade was tearing up the links in the region and state tournament. She was on the Quiz Bowl team with me and even though we hadn't been in any classes with each other since 2nd grade we became good friends again. She's still a wiz on any golf course.






No comments: