Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday Music

 It's another mundane Monday, not quite so manic just blah so here are some of the tunes I've been enjoying lately or perhaps have enjoyed for decades. If the videos don't show up on the mobile feed, just click on the web version. Peace. 

Sticky Fingers - Cyclone

Teenage Joans - By The Way - the Skegss totally stole this tune

Television Personalities lyrics below

I draw the curtains on another day I pick up my diary but there's nothing to say I went to see a friend to see how she's been But when I got there she wasn't in, she never is I sat in the park for what seemed hours on end Watching autumn leaves falling from the trees And the birds flying high up in the breeze And tomorrow it could not rain but then again it always does I buy a ticket for the mystery train As soon as I get there it's time to come home again And from every window there's a different view But I still can't find you, I don't think I ever will

Ocean Alley - Confidence - I dig the roller skating

Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon 

Black Sabbath - War Pigs at the California Jam 1974

Digable Planets - 9th Wonder (Blackitolism) 

The Seahorses - Love Is The Law


 Happy Mondays - Step On








No comments: