Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thursday Tunes since I forgot to post some on Monday

 Thursday tunes for all my discerning droogies out there. How about some Vanishing Point homages.

You cannot hide from the ugly truth.

I miss Chris Cornell the dude could wail

Primal Scream

Here's an Over The Edge one....and yeah I know Over The Edge inspired the "Smell Like Teen Spirit" video, but that's been seen millions of times.

Fu Manchu

One of my favorite bands is Television Personalities. Dan Treacy may just be my all time favorite songwriter. I wonder how he's doing. He had disappeared during the late 90's, being locked up on a prison ship for theft having turned to shoplifting to support a drug habit. He made some more great records after his release in 2004 like the tune "No More I Hate You's" from the fantastic My Dark Places. The last I heard he was still in a nursing home recovering from a blood clot that required brain surgery. 

painted word

something went wrong, but it always does

No comments: