Saturday, August 06, 2022

August 6, 1984 (Revisiting the Past)

This is a diary of sorts chronicling August, 1984 through to December 1985 or somewhere thereabouts. Check back every day or so for new entries.

August 6, 1984. It was a Monday and here is what was happening. Weather has been mild with highs in the 80's. Channel 30 has the Elvis movie Double Trouble on tonight at 7 or I'll watch One Day At A Time and Newhart and then listen to KDF or my own albums the rest of the night. I could be writing lyrics for one of the many fake bands I created during this era. I wrote about this just a little bit here. If I was a bit older I could have seen Helix at Ziggy's in Nashville. I would post one of their songs here, but every one I pick from the 1984 era is blocked. Which is probably for the best.













No comments: